Changes / additions to the PROGRAM VERSION 184.108.40.206
1. The ability to create custom applications for the manufacture of the Diploma of Higher Education. For details, refer to “Converting Yevrododatkiv”.
2. In applications for production applications to diplomas for subjects added under ” Hours / Hours”.
3. The questionnaire requests for production of Diploma Supplement for higher education, added tab ” Previous document on education .” Paul “Qualification” and “Specialty” are enabled for input if the previous certificate of education “Diploma” or “Bachelor”.
4. The questionnaire requests for production of Diploma Supplement for higher education, further information (Section 6.1. Appendix) vyneceno a separate tab ” Additional information ( 6.1). Information necessary to make two languages, English and Ukrainian.
5. When you receive the package, added the ability to view the list of recipients of the package, if the package is encrypted client program PTC’ SRI AIT CA “(encryption for SRI AIT ).
6. When you receive the package, and the ‘control passage’, added detailed information on the package. For more, see the context – sensitive help to an application or documentation (Education.doc), paragraph 4.3.1 and 4.3.2.
7. The ability to import / export data and personal discipline and evaluation (in the case of an application for additions to diplomas). The form “Application …” menu “application” services “Download forms from XML” and “Unload forms in XML”. For more, see context- sensitive help, section” XML file format to export / import users and estimates” or Education.pdf paragraph 4.1.13.
8. The support for the new version of “Client CA ” (2.0). Also supported the previous version with valid certificates. Priority is new ( 2.0) version. That is, if the application finds installed a new version of “Client CA”, it will work with it and ignore the previous version, even if it is also installed.
To work with the “Client CA” version 2.0 need new card (authorized signature and seal) and relevant certificates (two certificates for each card!). Cards and Certificates old model version 2.0 is not supported. The new version of “Client CA” and the cards can be obtained at the center certification keys in working order.
IMPORTANT! To work with the new version of Education, must obtain an updated directory using the “Get handbook Registry” online http://dodatok.osvita.net To access the site, set the service to work with the card, the installer which is available on this site under “Programs” – ” State Register of higher education institutions”. To access the site, use the blue card, this card is access to Education. For authentication, click “Login” in the form of a “system” enter PIN blue card, after clicking on the “Log In” will be logging in to the site.
From 01.01.2014 shall take effect the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated September 4, 2013 № 655 “On Amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 12, 1997 № 1260” which introduced “The Diploma of Higher Education”. Also canceled this Resolution “Diploma Supplement European model” site for information on completing qualifications for applications of higher education located at http://dodatok.osvita.net. All information collected by earlier qualifications are moved, you can continue to edit it on the new site.
Please note that in order for production 01.01.2014 “Diploma Supplement European model” will not be accepted and may place orders only new documents from http://dodatok.osvita.net. Students of previous years will also need to request a new sample applications.
Owners may request CISS directory of the computer on which is set out in the internet. This will require card, card reader drivers for the card reader and service to work with the card. Dovidnyk.zip save on a flash drive and transferred to a computer with CISS. Note! If a blue card has been received without access to work with the new site, you need to contact with the blue card to the registry department to establish a work permit with the site.
For technical questions, please contact the technical support by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, to work on the program, contact the Department of operators receiving data.
Download this software product you can under «Updates».