How to make a duplicate of the document on the establishment that has changed its name?« Back to Questions List

Posted by Модератор
Asked on 14.02.2014 15:02

Create an application under the actual name of the institution, so that there is at present, indicate the date of issuance of the old paper, old specialty and expertise.

Posted by Zoria
Answered On 14.02.2014 15:05