Education 188.8.131.52 (25.6 MiB, 48,691 hits)
Actions for transition to the new version of Education 184.108.40.206.
1. Save a copy of the file DEGREE.GDB from C:\Program Files\Osvita\Education For FireBird\DataBase\
in another directory, this is the file of your database.
2. Via «Installation and Remove Program» uninstall the previous version.
3. From catalog of a new version 220.127.116.11 un file setup.exe and complete the installation of a new version
of the program.
Іmportant! On the OS Win 7, 8, 10 setup.exe file launches it for execution the OS as administrator (right click
click on the file menu “Run as Administrator”).
4. From the site dodatok.osvita.net download a new version of the node guide Dovidnyk.dov. Rename in
Dovidnyk.dov and put in the root directory of the program Education.
5. Connect to the program Education, call the menu «Administration»-«Import (update) guide…». After
updating the guide continue to work with the database.
6. Conduct a program update on client machines that connect to the database server remotely.
When trying to download guide of educational institutions of obsolete version you will have an notification
that it need to be replaced. Order a new guide on our website dodatok.osvita.net
Attention! When installing this version, keep in mind that the XtUDF.dll file has changed.
Therefore, if the FireBird server and the Education database are NOT installed on the local computer, but on the network, you must
independently rewrite this file in the right place, namely: the folder where it is installed FireBird\UDF\XtUDF.DLL.