Education 18.104.22.168 (25.7 MiB, 58,948 hits)
Actions for transition to the new version of Education 22.214.171.124.
1. Save a copy of the DEGREE.GDB file from C:\Program Files\Osvita\Education For FireBird\DataBase\ or from the directory C:\Users\Public\Documents\EducationData\DataBase\ (depending on the user’s own OS settings) to another directory, this is your database file.
2. Uninstall the previous version of the program via “Add or Remove Programs”.
3. From the directory of the new version 126.96.36.199 run the file setup.exe and install the new version of the program.
Importantly! On OS Win 7, 8, 10, run the setup.exe file on behalf of the OS administrator (right-click on the file, context menu “Run as Administrator”).
4. Connect to the Education program, call the menu “Administration” – “Import (update) directory…”. After updating the directory, continue working with the database.
5. Update the program on client machines that connect to the database server remotely.
IMPORTANTLY! From version 188.8.131.52 the program works with the new version of the node directory, the file Dovidnyk.dov When you try to download the directory of the outdated version, the program will issue a message about the need to replace it. You can order a new directory on the website dodatok.osvita.net Schools and vocational schools receive a directory from the responsible person in the adjacent node, RSO/CITY/Regional Center.